Saturday, January 5, 2013

old school basketball shoes naturally

See how to not be able to stay for long, since called the abyss, and do not know what is inside of this sea of ​​blood, I do not want to encounter those abyss biological ... "Then, jerseys have stood up to hand called out a few small fireball, was ready to go find some, but the ring tones suddenly coughed and complex, and his face, said: "Master Du ... jerseys ... I have a few words to say to you ! "jerseys looked back at her and said:" What? "ringtone faint Yi Tan, looks complicated Road:" jerseys Master ... originally you the kind of things I do, I thought, I am no matter How will hate you son ... "However, the way to, we can be considered a common destiny before, had you force me, but can not blame you ... you're right that is also good, I'm playing with fire, then I would have had playing with fire to prepare ... this road to the countless times I want to kill you ... but I've been under the hand can not, I hate you originally , but at the moment do not even hate your efforts to not ... dead bad enough, but if it is able to live, and I only hope that the future not to see you again! "" how "jerseys smile, "Do you not want to take revenge?" think "ringtone weak smile, even the United States as the withered flowers," But what is it? has been the teacher ... Gannon is only in my life, but at the moment, the only significance has long been lost, jerseys Master ,old school basketball shoes... you tell me, all they have what? "jerseys side head thought, said: this question I can not answer you, but I can only tell you ... I ... do not want to die, you do not have to die, we will be able to get out alive, if you go out and do not want to go back to your Kara tribe, then with I go together, do not know when you will want to find my revenge, but Gannon words ... you have my woman ... So, naturally, I say! " ; your woman? "ringtone eyes more and more hollow," Perhaps this is a life! "ring tones do not reject, not sure, jerseys time do not know what it's like, this woman do their own thing, even if it is to die a hundred times themselves will not feel bad, but she is, after all, eight strong, and still be a great beauty, own unsound Gavin Empire, Shoudexia even a truly usable people are not, if this woman to take home at least a hatchet man, the only woman this biological ... want to surrender them, it can only rely on feelings? thought here, jerseys but could not help a bitter laugh , even at the moment the situation is not handled well, actually thinking about a long-term thing, said to act recklessly, but not excessive two relatively non-words, jerseys do not know to say what good, only in the blood around looking inside that darkness as endless, how to go to not see such export like, jerseys around

No comments:

Post a Comment